Monday, March 10, 2008

Family of the Month


Here is the bulletin from church yesterday. We were asked to be family of the month for March. Todd, Stephen and I went up front to set the altar and the younger 3 went to take the gifts down. Father Pike announced that we were family of the month when he called the kids for Children's Journey down. He said, "The Kempf's are our family of the month for this mass and they always sit right there"....(as he pointed to our normal spot...5th row left side) he also said "I was telling (we had a visitor Deacon) Deacon that Todd was our weatherman too. " I may not have exactly quoted him, but it was something like that...I was surprised he said all that. Then we handed out bulletins after mass. It was a really neat thing to take part in and was glad we were asked.

Click on bulletin to read the small print.

No comments: