Stephen came home this weekend. Catherine drove him home....well he leaves Sunday and gets all the way to Ruston and realizes that he does not have his dorm or car keys. So Todd and I take a trip to Ruston Sunday afternoon. Yes, I got to see his lovely dorm room. Glad he is there for only a short time and will be home for the summer. This dorm is being turned into apartment type dorms so it won't be open next year. He will have a better dorm next year....but here are some pics.

The front of the dorm.

This is a picture of looking a back at the door that is to the right of the fridge and tv. That is the sink they share. The door on the left by Stephen is his closet..which is nice and clean. Notice the iron Matt!!

Beer poster is roommates. Stephen's bed is the blue bed to the left and those are curtains...Nicole thinks they are pants thrown up there.

This is Stephen's desk...as you can see. And I guess his kitchen/pantry too. That is it for the room...I know I couldn't stay in that small room for more than an hour. :)
1 comment:
not bad! um...yeah, those curtains look like pants. and i'll show matt the iron. :) i didn't see a beer poster...just looked like some football schedule thing. i'm sure he's glad to be home!
Post a Comment