We moved Stephen into his dorm room at Tech this weekend. It is a little and I emphasize little, nicer than last years dorm but not much. He starts classes on Thursday.

This is looking from the door at his roommates side.

This is a picture of Stephen's desk and his dresser.

Closet

His side of the room....desk and all.

They do share a sink but this is Stephen's side of the room. I can not tell you how nasty the mattress is on this bed...its plastic like a baby bed mattress and everyone writes on it every year. Gross!! Notice the GB towels. :)
5 comments:
stephen,
since your mom thinks your dorm is gross and all...i think you need to milk this and have her move you off campus.
your awesome aunt,
shandra
What dorm is Stephen in? Wonder if they have the same old ones they had when I was there! The pretty much look like the Harper dorm of my day.
that was me. don't know why i was anonymous
Trust me shandra I have.... Doesn't work.
Looks a lot like the size of Todd's and my dorm room.
Loft beds and a couch!!!!
Post a Comment