
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
BLUE RIBBON
Since tonight was the last game for Greenacres at home, I thought I better get a picture of Nicole. She made Blue Ribbon this year. Its an honor to be in this group as it is picked by teachers. She likes it and likes the girls on it. There are only 12 8th grade girls. They attend the games and hand out programs for football, tour the 5th graders when they come to see the school, work concessions at basketball games and other things. Tonight being the last game, Ms Carter asked if they would paint their faces, so after school I stopped and picked up face paint. She ended up taking it with her and did all the other girls faces. On one side of hers is a horse and the other is GMS.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How Fun! So cool, Nicole!
um...WHY didn't you do a close up of the horse???
did you miss not talking to me today? i'm sure you did! :P
Post a Comment