Tuesday October 20....think of me!
Just think of me this Tuesday. I am taking Kassy and Nicole to Petsmart for the Halloween contest from 6-8pm. Hopefully, for my sanity, it won't take 2 hours for them to judge the costumes. 1st place is $20 gift card, 2nd $10 gift card, and 3rd $5 gift card. I am also hoping there won't be many people up there. Nicole is SO EXCITED about going. I work all day that day too! I will blog after that is over and let you all know how it went.

I did not make the elf hat or the collar. I just made the cape with pockets and we added jingle bells. So she is an elf for Halloween.
3 comments:
That is soooo cute, Nicole. Kassy should win something for sure!
NICE job! AND...she can wear it for the christmas card pics this year!!! (you can thank me later for that idea, kassy!)
i guess elves are really small
LOL
mallory
Post a Comment