





Then after we got done taking pictures, Todd and I went up to Minden to Cynthia's parents house to see Valerie, Mike and Cynthia, along with their spouses too. We had such a nice time. Just wish we could get together more. There is nothing more fun than talking about the crazy times at KTBS!!
Of course I didn't get my camera out earlier, so took them after dark. But here Valerie is standing up telling a story about some things Mike and Cynthia would do and then the other is just of all of us telling stories. Can't wait until the next reunion!! We do keep in touch through email and will continue to do that for years to come! The house is not on fire in the background...camera with the darkness and lights on in the house just make it look like it is.
I have added pictures thanks to Mike for sending these. Included are Cynthia's twin boys...so cute!!

1 comment:
That is funny... He boys are soo cute
Post a Comment