Thursday, April 17, 2008

SPRING FLING - AIRLINE 2008









Well the above pictures are of Stephen and Catherine emceeing the event tonight. It was good, its like a talent show. He also did a little dancing up there, but no video of that sorry. It was more like a rap. WHO KNEW!! He was also in the Magic act where they made him disappear. It turned out cute! Matter of fact, the teacher didn't think they were going to pull it off, but she apologized after the performance and said they did great. Kids and I thought it was the best part of the night. Of course my batteries died when Stephen came out for the magic trick where they make him disappear. If you click on the pictures they blur, because for as many honors assemblies and performances I have to say these are the best pictures I have been able to get....when they are small. You get the idea though.

2 comments:

Shandra said...

that's funny they don't look blurry small. i'd like to see the video of him dancing! :)

you know you changed it so people can't leave anonymous comments?

Kristy said...

ok I changed it.