Friday, June 6, 2008

Update...Aunt of the Year and New Camera

Well first we bought a new camera that just arrived yesterday so wanted to see how it worked. We took some pics and wanted to see how they came out once downloaded onto the computer. Thats why Nicholas and Kassy are the guinea pigs to see if it works good and they took such CUTE pictures!! Also, the twins and I went to Emily's game tonight. She did really well. The twins took pictures of her. I knew if I went...I would see TOO MANY people and I did, so between conversations I did see her bat and play outfield. Yes they won!!
Our sweet girl.



Lil Nic

Emily ready to smack it out of the ball field, except the pitcher wouldn't give her a good pitch to do that so Emily had to walk.
Emily wishing it wasn't so hot!!


1 comment:

Shandra said...

man, i read your title and thought you blogged about me. :D oh my gosh...i crack myself up!